We’re excited to announce the ResIOT® LoRaWAN® Base Station Gateway Client, a brand new tool from ResIOT you can install over your LoRaWAN® gateways.
Installing the ResIOT® LoRaWAN® Base Station Gateway Client will allow you to connect your LoRaWAN® gateway to our servers and to fully configure your LoRaWAN® gateway directly from the ResIOT core platform. Once installed and configured properly, you won’t need physical or remote access to your gateway anymore, or to edit json configuration files manually, the client will take care of it all for you!
Thanks to the ResIOT® LoRaWAN® Base Station Gateway Client, you will able to:
- communicate with the API of our ResIOT® platform via a secure, gzip enabled(low traffic) GRPC connection
- setup your gateway via ResIOT to connect automatically to the ResIOT platform
- automatically retrieve a valid gateway ID from our servers
- connect your gateway to network servers using TCP(via a Mosquitto protocol) instead of UDP
- automatically provision your gateway to our ResIOT servers. You will be able to start seeing alive messages in your log in no time
- remotely reboot your gateway
- add/modify the frequency plan, power level, tx gain and location of your gateway
- monitor your gateway resources remotely, such as RAM and CPU usage, free HD space and so on…
- review your gateway status over the Stats -> Gateway Stats ResIOT® page
- connect your gateway to multiple LoRaWAN® servers via udp
- automatically retrieve updates from our servers, your tools will keep auto-updated!
After downloading and installing the ResIOT® LoRaWAN® Base Station Gateway Client, all you have to do is retrieving the IP of your gateway and visit the following page in your browser: http://[YOURHOST]:50056
The first time you access your page you will be prompted to choose a password.